James,

I just told Siri turn on the flashlight, she didn't say anything,  so I told 
her to turn the flashlight off, she didn't say anything.
Siri can get a little flaky,  especially on a Friday or Saturday night!  Smile!

Kindly,

Janet.


From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of 
[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2026 12:09 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Hot phone help please.

How strange.  My Ciri responds to me asking for the flash light to be turned on 
or off.
Can you try again?
James B


From: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> On Behalf Of janet 
gross
Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2026 11:29 PM
To: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Hot phone help please.

Hello James,

Ok, I just told Siri to turn the flashlight off, she didn't say anything, so 
we'll see.
My phone is still very warm, and the batteries just went from 100 percent to 93 
percent in a matter of minutes, and I didn't even have the phone on.

Thank you.
Kindly,

Janet.



From: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> On Behalf Of 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2026 10:41 PM
To: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Hot phone help please.

Ask Ciri to turn off the flash light.
If she says OK, then that was your problem.
James B
From: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> On Behalf Of janet 
gross
Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2026 10:20 PM
To: 'Richard Turner' via VIPhone 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
Subject: Hot phone help please.

Hello Everyone,

I got up this morning, and my 16 pro iOS 26.6, was at 100 percent, as I had it 
charging overnight.
I listened to Apple Music for about 16 minutes, as I usually do, and I picked 
up the phone, and I noticed it was quite warm, so I was busy doing something, I 
laid my phone down, and I picked up my phone about an hour later to see if it 
was still warm, and it was very warm, and I checked the battery in the status 
bar, and it was down to 50 percent.
So, I ate my lunch, and I picked up my phone again, as I was getting ready to 
charge it, and the battery status was down to 20 percent.
I charged my phone, and now, it is at 100 percent, but it is still very warm.
I've cleared out the app switcher I restarted my phone, I checked the 
background lighting, it is at zero, my curtain is on.
Can anyone give some suggestions is to what I can check before calling Apple.
Even though, I don't have my phone turned on, it is still warm.
Thank you in advance.

Kindly,

Janet.



--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can 
reach Cara at [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/IA4P223MB1595D6AD3B389156F6AB179BFCDF2%40IA4P223MB1595.NAMP223.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/IA4P223MB1595D6AD3B389156F6AB179BFCDF2%40IA4P223MB1595.NAMP223.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can 
reach Cara at [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/213e01dd27b0%24edfb9c40%24c9f2d4c0%24%40gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/213e01dd27b0%24edfb9c40%24c9f2d4c0%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can 
reach Cara at [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/IA4P223MB15951235282BF72D7ADE6C93FCDF2%40IA4P223MB1595.NAMP223.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/IA4P223MB15951235282BF72D7ADE6C93FCDF2%40IA4P223MB1595.NAMP223.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can 
reach Cara at [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/21a401dd27bd%2437783570%24a668a050%24%40gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/21a401dd27bd%2437783570%24a668a050%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/IA4P223MB159510BC2FD02A07FC90C892FCDF2%40IA4P223MB1595.NAMP223.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.

Reply via email to