Sorry for sending the blank messages. I’ll be getting an 18 pro max hopefully by June of next year. I don’t have any airpods although I did have a pair of apple airpods max for about 3 years before the battery just died and would not recharge at all. I’m getting the two terabyte option because I need more storage for audio dramas. More then once my one terabyte phone has almost been completely full. I did recently do an iCloud restore to a new 13 pro max that only took about 4 hours to download 865 gigs.
Sent from my quantum phone!!

On Sep 9, 2026, at 7:01 PM, 'Amy Ruell' via VIPhone <[email protected]> wrote:


Hi Joe,
As much as I don't like spending the money, I think I'm going to get the 18 pro and upgrade from my 17 Pro model. I just want the extra computing power. I've also noticed my phone heating up quite a bit when multitasking and hope that this will be addressed by a phone with a newer chip.
Amy.
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 9, 2026, at 5:23 PM, Joe Orozco <[email protected]> wrote:



Do we think the chip in the 18 Pro is significantly better than the one on the 17 Pro? I’d love to have better dictation. Just curious what others with 17s are doing. I think I might wait for next year’s supposed big redesign.

 

Joe

 

--

Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission

https://joeorozco.com/services

 

 

From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Tai Tomasi
Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2026 4:06 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Apple Event

 

I like the audio intelligence on the new Apple watches, and the swipe controls on the AirPods five. However, I already have the AirPods Pro 3 and I don’t see enough compelling changes to purchase the AirPods five. I will likely be getting an iPhone 18 Pro for the new chip which should improve dictation, Siri, and AI processing. The rest was sort of underwhelming for me.

Tai Tomasi, J.D., M.P.A.

Email: [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.



On Sep 9, 2026, at 2:47 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <[email protected]> wrote:



Amazing, I remember that 15 years ago when there was an Apple Event there would have been several dozen messages by now.

 

So what did everybody think about the new toys, iPhone 18 Pro/Pro Max, iPhone Duo, Apple Watch 12 and Ultra 4?

Then there are the Airpods 5, they sound very nice and while I have Airpods 4 with ANC, the fact there now is a version where you can swipe on the stems to adjust volume like you can on Airpods Pro means I am definitely getting them.

 

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/BY5PR02MB69295B73A33FBE41FB6C3CF8C7B02%40BY5PR02MB6929.namprd02.prod.outlook.com.

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/418878AE-D2AA-4A53-9BEF-BB8136728466%40gmail.com.

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/141201dd40a1%24609c20e0%2421d462a0%24%40gmail.com.

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/5B74EB2E-25C6-4D25-9AD2-C1598893B3B3%40comcast.net.

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/4DF8CCFB-A3DA-4B68-A405-E888C9355E52%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to