Hi all. I now have itunes working properly on windows xp 32 and windows 7 32. I
have checked the box that says rip and eject cd's to copy cd's over to iTunes.
but my question is how do I copy music and albums over to iTunes if the albums
and music are on a external drive? right now the place where my iTunes library
points is to my music folder witch is on my d drive. allot of my albums though
are on external drives and this includes albums and other things. I would like
to know how to transfer these in to iTunes? do I just copy and paste the albums
folder in to my music folder i tunes subfolder? also how do I make the folders
on the external drives show up in iTunes? on the network I mien? many thanks.
from Mich.