Have you all thought about putting the phone on a table, so that your
forearms are in line?. There is no fatigue in this position.

Thom

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Eileen Misrahi
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 9:53 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Hand placement with Braille Touch

Hi,

I ant to concur with others that the way one uses Braille Touch is not using
ergonomic principles. Hence, it places at least my right hand at jeopardy in
possibly developing carpal tunnel. I believe the developers should take a
serious look at creating a Perkins style layout for the app. Even though I
am slow in braille processing, it is essential to find a solution to this
issue. I have tried all sorts of different ways to position my hands,but
after a few minutes my right hand begins to fatigue and hurt in the wrist.
This issue has been discussed by others on this list, so I hope the
developers of the app are listening. May be this will be fixed in the near
future. There must be a good reason why all of the braille note takers and
braille displays are manufacturers design  the products with a horizontal
layout.

Thanks for listening.

Eileen

"VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails
from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.