A few years ago I purchased the Dijit remote for the iPhone. I  wrote  a long
description of some issues and forwarded it to Griffin technologies. .
Essentially you could program the device but VoiceOver did not recognize the
Power on or off Macros. Nor some buttons.

This has changed with the last update.  I can now power on and off the devices.
I haven't spent much time working with it as I am dealing with other family
health issues right now so I  haven't given it much attention. . VoiceOver does
speak the generic buttons as far as I have gone with it to date. I would not
want to suggest that someone purchase the Griffin Bluetooth Remote  unless they
are willing to really put it through it's paces and return it if it doesn't
work.

Those of you who use the Dijit software will know that they have revamped their
web site.

One thing I particularly like about using the remote is that you can review the
Channels and if there is a program  you wish to watch double tap it and dijit
will cause the Griffin Remote to switch to that channel

You can set different profiles for each room and macros to sequentially turn on
or off your devices. You can also have it learn a variety of remotes.

I do plan to spend some time working with it as it would be particularly useful
for our surround sound system but having started working on this already I know
that it will take some time and I have more important priorities right now.

Everyone have a great day.

Barry