From: Arianna
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 6:25 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Cc: mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Audible app update 2.1 has arrived

I would really like to write to the Audible developers, as well. What email
address have any of you used to contact them?

Thanks,
Ari

On Mar 10, 2013, at 12:26 AM, "Robin Frost" <robinn...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Hi,
  I know this wasn’t directed to me but thank you for your concise explanation
expounding on this topic.  It’s always fun to learn from others.  And if you’ve
the time feel free to join our communicating with Audible party I’ve tried my
best to communicate with them over the past two weeks regarding this issue to
what end yet remains yet to be seen but it's always more fun to have company in
such endeavors (smiles). and I’d suspect that your knowledge of such matters
could only serve to be of benefit to the efforts and their understanding and
enlightenment.
  Robin