Hi there no the Garmin is only a gps receiver just like the ones used by sendero. At 12:04 12/03/2013, you wrote:
So how did you get the garmen to work if it doesn't talk??

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of John Gallagher
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 4:34 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: help with the garmin glo gps receiver

Hi there I think the only one is the trekker breeze.
the apps on the phones are the next best thing or now maybe are the best
thing.
I managed to get the Garmin glo working and it is truly brilliant for
acquiring satelites.
when on buses and trains it makes a huge difference.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.