I find it interesting that they would offer a less expensive, less effective accessory at no charge yet offer the one which works best at regular price.

Just my two cents.

Fred Olver
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 1:27 AM
Subject: RE: Attention: Standscan Pro discount code and bonus

Hi Rex,

Simply go to www.Standscan.com, there you can read about the Standscan and
the accessories they offer as well as a few other products they also sell.

Make sure you select the Standscan Pro and remember the discount code is
VIPHONE.

As Raul pointed out, by using the discount code you get the Standscan Pro
including the 9 Volt Battery holder at a 10% discount and in addition to
that you get the 12 Volt wall adapter at no charge.

Standscan also offers a second battery holder which uses 8 Double A
batteries. At 1.5 Volt each, 8 AA batteries will give you the full 12 Volts
which will give you the brightest light from the LED's, using a 9 Volt
battery will be a little less efficient and according to Sandy's experience may not give you always as good a scan result. The 12 Volt Battery Holder is an accessory and is $4.95 and you also get the 10% discount if you order it
together with the actual Standscan. This means for approx.. $31.50 you get
it all, Standscan Pro including 9 Volt holder, 12 Volt adapter and 12 Volt
battery holder. Normally the Standscan Pro alone is $29.95 and the adapter
and 12 Volt holder are extras at $4.95 each. I believe their shipping from
Hong Kong is about $8 so altogether it will cost you about $40.