From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alan Paganelli
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 12:12 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Syncing Ring Tones Help

You may have to reset your phone.  If you have regularly backed up your
phone it shouldn't be bad.  Go to settings, general, reset.  then reset all
settings.  This will reset all the settings to their default values and will
delete all content.  Then you can restore your phone from the latest backup.
I was having the same problem with ring tones.  It was the only way to fix
the problem.  Make sure you backup your phone before hand though.