Hi Richard,

Out of curiosity, did you set the recognition language for TextGrabber
to English under settings before you ran your scan?  This option is at
the start of the Settings screen.  Just a first thought based on my
experience with using OCR programs in multiple languages. And even
with Prizmo I usually set the recognition language if I want to get
better results for languages that use accented characters, like
French.  Otherwise, characters like "e" with an acute accent tend to
be identified as the number "6".

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther