Sieghard, Thanks for the tips on the batteries.  The outside
thermometer works now.  I did have to use the Convenient OCR to use the
network wizard.  Did you have to do something to get the weather forecast
to come up?  I don't have anything to tap on for the forecast.  I'm
wondering if it's not available for where I live.

I can't wait for the rain and wind meters that will be coming this year.

Again thanks for all of your help.

Kevin