Dan, I don't know what you are doing, but my time spent in the app store has taught me that if I tap on the area of the screen which relates to the particular topic like utilities or games that the information shows up, now if I could just figure out how to get past the 75th entry???

Fred Olver
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Beaver GMail" <dbeaver...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: What do they do???

Hi,

As usual we are again beating a horse with too many opinions. (smile)

All I know is "YAHOO". I have learned something out of this discussion that
I didn't know before.

I do not understand why I did not find the description info before when
navigating the info screens but now I can find it very easily and I am now a
more informed customer/user.  (smile again)

Thanks for this tip to whomever.
Dan Beaver