Hello,

I am sorry that this happened to you. A couple of weeks ago, I notice that the
lights were flickering. I checked the connection and made sure to treat the
StandScan with care. I keep it assembled all the time because of the fragil
materials used and the fact that  one of  the cover on one of the magnets has
come off. I just replaced it with another label to cover it. I agree with you
that if this StandScan pro breaks, I will definitely purchase another one. It's
a terrific when I am working at a client's home and I need to scan something.

Eileen
Sent from my iPhone