Hi,

I use Outlook for PIM functions, contacts, notes, and calendar. I use Thunderbird for mail because I really dislike the way Outlook handles iMap, very slow. I have contacts in TB as well but really prefer Outlook for all of that stuff. I really miss the synchronization I had with Outlook and my iDevices.

Best,

Rick alfaro