From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Grant Hardy
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 2:32 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Best iTunes format?

MP3s should be accepted with no problem, so I'm curious: what is happening?

I would not recommend converting your MP3s into another format until all
other troubleshooting steps are exhausted. Since it's a lossy format,
converting to another lossy format would further degrade the quality of your
media. Converting to a lossless format, such as WAVE or Apple Lossless,
would take up a lot of extra space with no quality gain.

So what is happening when you try to import the problematic files?

Grant