From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 2:51 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Best iTunes format?

Hi,

M4a.  After all, thats Apples format. haha.  I honestly find it to be better
than mp3.  Better sound quality at comprable bit rates when compared to mp3.

This is pretty subjective of course.  But, I've converted my entire library
to M4a.  I ended up saving about 4GB in space by doing so.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On May 19, 2013, at 3:25 PM, Kliphton <kliph...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay, I am tired of fighting with iTunes on what format it will except and
what one it won't.  I have tried to import MP3 files, it will except some,
and some it won't.  So what format will it except with no issues at all?
That way I can batch convert my whole media library in to that format and be
done with it.  Thanks.