Along the same line, I imported a collection of mp3's into itunes. How do I find out which ones didn't import? The reason I know some of them didn't get added to the itunes library. Itunes reports several less mp3's that I know I started with.

-----Original Message----- From: Chris H
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:27 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Best iTunes format?

It will accept Mp3's but perhaps only a limited set of bit depths and
sample rates. Try 44,100 HZ and 16 bit for example.

Chris
E-mail and Facebook:
challswor...@sky.com
Skype:
chrishallsworth7266
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/@christopherh40
Find my blog at
challsworth2.wordpress.com

On 19/05/2013 20:25, Kliphton wrote:
Okay, I am tired of fighting with iTunes on what format it will except and
what one it won't.  I have tried to import MP3 files, it will except some,
and some it won't.  So what format will it except with no issues at all?
That way I can batch convert my whole media library in to that format and be
done with it.  Thanks.

Kliphton Senior

(iMessage&Email)  <mailto:kliph...@icloud.com> kliph...@icloud.com

(Instagram,Twitter,4Square&Skype) kliphton72

(Personal blog-read at your own risk!) <http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com/>
http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com

(Life Journal)  <http://kliphton.wordpress.com/> kliphton.wordpress.com

  <http://facebook.com/kliphandsharri> http://facebook.com/