Hi,

I tried turning the phone off and back on again and also uninstalled and reinstalled. Neither helped.

Thanks anyway,

Don

On 6/29/2013 11:04 AM, Lea Langley wrote:
Hi Don, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Sometimes this
will work. Perhaps also turning your iPhone off for a few minutes, and then
restarting it might help. God bless, Wren

Sent from my iPhone