Goggles never worked for me, I don't know why.  Since I installed it,
it just never worked!!  I heard no voice at all!  I have everything
set in the settings but no luck at all like I do with TapTapSee.
Well, hope the developers will fix it and it will get back to its
shape.  Thanks!

On 6/30/13, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:
> Hi Crystal and Kelly,
>

> I used Goggles a week or so ago and it was fine, but now after I read about
> all the issues people are having I tried it last night and also found it
> didn't work for me any more.
>

> I already wrote to the developer, Sparkling Apps, and I will post any reply
> I get. Let's hope this is a bug and temporary. If anybody else wants to
> write to them, here is the email:
>

> supp...@sparklingapps.com
>

> Regards,
>
> Sieghard

Important quotes that people need to read and understand:
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

Nimit

More ways to contact me:
kaur.ni...@gmail.com
kaur.ni...@hotmail.com

Have a nice day, night, evening depending on where you are in the
world!  Thank you for reading my email.