Hi May,
Just out of curiosity and i assure you i do not want to start or contribute to
any kind of flame war here, but what apps are you having besides the Seeing eye
gps one and how do they compare if at all? Just so i know in the event the
Seeing eye app will come to Sweden and so i know if i should get it or not, i
mean if there are apps out there that does the job just as good as the Seeing
eye gps, then i see little point in purchasing it.
/Krister