Hi. I have some questions about downcast. If I have not opened that app in
about a month or more, and I do not want every single episode of every single
podcast I am subscribed to to download, how can I stop that right away? When I
open the app, things automatically start to download. What if I just want the
newest episode of each podcast to download, or what if I don't want anything to
download at all and I just want to choose which podcasts I want to catch up on
and which episodes I want to download after not opening the app in a while?
Thanks.
Chasity