Hi Aman,

Thank you for your polite response--always enjoy this type of interaction.

I believe I made it clear I was referring to an Apple Accessibility policy
that is inclusive of "All" apps and not just those on AppleVis. (Smile).

The Appleviz website relies on the relatively few who have and enjoy taking
the time to add comments. Let's say at most they have reviewed 500 apps
within recent years, well, as you know, there are 500,000+ in the apps
store.

Again, all of your and other's suggestions sound like  100% common sense
proposals, but the wheels fall off when you actually implement something
like this in reality or on a global app store basis. This cost money, money,
money, and unless pushed into it, there aren't too many private sector
businesses that will make such accommodations without something in return as
is the case with Apple and their relationships with governmental public
sector businesses.

I never used the word impossible to describe the current situation, it was
introduced into the conversation by another list member Christian something
or other.

Thanks,

Joseph