From: "Lisa belville" <missktlab1...@frontier.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: jotting things down in lists over a period of time and sending
the whole list

Okay, I just checked. . .

The Add button starts a new note.  Double tap this and you're in an edit
field ready to type.

There's a done button you can activate while composing a knew note.
activating this closes the new note, and all changes are saved under the
current day's date including the text of the first line of the note which it
uses as a name.

Each note is represented as a button with a title if you put one on the
first line of the initial edit field.  For example, mine are Grocery list
June 11 and Grocery List August 6 respectively because Grocery List were the
only thing on the first lines of those two notes.  As long as you put
something on that first line, it's going to use that as a title.  Otherwise,
it uses the current days date.  Not sure if it uses lines below the first
one as a title or not.

If you re-open a note, you need to double tap the text of the note to
activate an edit field.  Otherwise, you can flick to a previous note button,
which could be dimmed depending on which note you're on, a share button
where you can choose to send a text or email, Then a delete button and
finally a next note button which could be dimmed depending on how many notes
you have, etc.

The app tells you how many notes you have when you launch it, so you can
just flick to the button you want, activate it and do what you need to do.
You can read your note without activating an edit field, too.

HTH

Lisa
edit a pre-existing note, you just starts a new note.  Each previously
created note is indicated with a heading, and I believe there's an edit
button there somewhere.

I may look like a nerd on the outside, but on the inside... Okay, yeah, I'm
a nerd.
Lisa Belville
missktlab1...@frontier.com