I was going to suggest the same thing as lisa. But, remember, you can always
dictate your note like you would with any other field you can edit. Or, of
course, you could write in Fleksy and paste the text into notes.
I use notes quite often over a long period. For example, to write down
information for my doctor about my condition on different days. Or, to monitor
and keep an accessible record of my guide dog's weight, so I return to this
every six months and add a new date and weight at the bottom of the list. The
great advantage of using the built in app is that it syncs between my devices
and can also be kept in Icloud. And you can share it with yourself or someone
else via email and maybe text too if you need to.

Kirsten

Sent from my iPhone