From: Joseph Hudson
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 10:05 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: replying and sending specific texts problem

Hello DJ, there is another one or two things going on here, you could not be
connected to the Internet which meaning your phone is in other GPRS mode or it
just doesn't see your Wi-Fi it depends on whether you use your cellular data
there and the UK. Or are you using your Wi-Fi, both of these things or one of
these things needs to be on in order for your eye messages to come through and
go out. The other thing is is that your Sellier signal could either being too
low or too much basically it overpowers the Internet. Now is the name of US and
I hope I've answered your questions and if not do not hesitate to write me back.

Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7...@yahoo.com Sent from my iPhone