To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 12:45 AM
Subject: Re: Features of the 5S and 5C

Hi, these are my thoughts as well. When I got the 4S in February last
year and then saw the 5 out later that year it wasn't worth it to
upgrade. Not only that, but it was too soon money-wise, but with the
differences between 4S and 5S, and the time elapsed, it's worth it to me
and I'll be getting this one. I'm looking forward to the new 64-bit chip
and a better camera. The fingerprint capabilities is also a nice thing
to me.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I didn't slap you, I simply high fived your face. - Sheldon Cooper