From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:38 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: preparing 4s for IOS-7

I haven't heard that you need to do anything, either through any information
from Apple, news feeds or in chatting to IOS 7 beta users. I think all you
need is a good backup.

On 09/15/2013 03:31 PM, Regina Alvarado wrote:
> I am asking this question only because IOS-7 is so different. I have never
had a probblem upgrading the phone with wifi. Is there anything I need to do
with the phone to prepare it for IOS-7? I know a backup would be mportant,
but is there anything else?

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail