To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: preparing 4s for IOS-7

When does the message about VoiceOver coming on automatically appear? Will have to check this out when I do the upgrade!

On 16/09/2013 17:17, Alan Paganelli wrote:
I've always obtained the updates through my iPhone which was connected
to AC power and my WI-FI network.  I've always got the message that
voice over will start automatically once the installation has completed
So I'll go about my business on my computer reading and replying to
email.  When voice over comes back up talking I know the update has
completed.  I refrain from feeling around the screen as well.  It takes
as long as it takes.  You do have to reply to the yes no prompt of this
will update your device to what ever, the usual messages you get when
updating anything.  I've yet to have problem 1 pop up..
-------

Regards,

Alan

Go Chicago Bears in 2013!

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!
Move out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on
my website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rose Combs" <rosecom...@gmail.com>