If any of you know of something that will do the following, it will save me
a lot of time and heartache searching and reading reviews.

My ideal headphones:

1. Not earbuds because I wear hearing aids; I need flat foam earpieces that
are on the outside of the ear but do not go into the ear canal.

2. Bluetooth

3. Will be able to connect wirelessly with a blue tooth computer.

4. Will be able to connect wirelessly to the iPhone 5

5. Will have a microphone and a button that will answer and end calls on
iPhone 5

6 Will pick up voice over, phone calls, and music from iPhone 5

Am I dreaming or do any of you know if such a thing exists and what it might
be called so that I can find it?

Thanks much.

Terrie