Even better.  The Aftershokz Bluez are bone conduction headphones so they
don't even cover the outside of the ears.  They rest on the cheekbones and
the earpiece goes over the ears and behind the head.  They are pretty cool
but a little pricey.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Andy Baracco
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 9:51 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A Different Headphone Question

aftershokz Bluez.

Andy

From: Terrie Terlau <mailto:terrie...@twc.com>

Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 6:46 PM

To: viphone@googlegroups.com

Subject: A Different Headphone Question

If any of you know of something that will do the following, it will save me
a lot of time and heartache searching and reading reviews.

My ideal headphones:

1. Not earbuds because I wear hearing aids; I need flat foam earpieces that
are on the outside of the ear but do not go into the ear canal.

2. Bluetooth

3. Will be able to connect wirelessly with a blue tooth computer.

4. Will be able to connect wirelessly to the iPhone 5

5. Will have a microphone and a button that will answer and end calls on
iPhone 5

6 Will pick up voice over, phone calls, and music from iPhone 5

Am I dreaming or do any of you know if such a thing exists and what it might
be called so that I can find it?

Thanks much.

Terrie