Hi John and list.
While I agree completely, let me also offer the precept that iOS has always
been built on its ability to be easily discoverable.

-And for me at least, in iOS 7 so far, the level of what I consider to be good
discoverability is less than I'd like.

However, rather than go into details now, I'm holding my thoughts for a while
for exactly the reason John puts across in this note.

While I personally find this version of iOS way less discoverable I also feel
that not only is this just the first release of this incarnation of iOS, but
also I do think there needs to be more than a 24 hour period for me to draw
lasting conclusions about this, if for no other reason than not all features
are obvious to everyone at this point. So while I do have my impressions, as we
all do, I know there's a lot I'll be learning as well.

So there's my point of view for the moment. :)

Thanks for all the great posts both from those who like / do not like iOS 7 so
far.

That's part of what this list is for after all!

Thanks All and have a great night!…

Smiles,

Cara :)