From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alan Lemly
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 1:53 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Inaccurate Reporting of Apps Store Upgrades During Release Crush
was RE: app store issue

During most of yesterday, my Apps Store badge with the number of upgrades
went from 44 to nothing even though I had not upgraded anything. When I
opened the Apps Store, I was told all apps were updated. This strange
behavior apparently had something to do with the server crush related to the
release of iOS 7. Today my Apps Store badge once again says 44 updates
available.

I've found patience and a wait and see attitude work much better for me as
far as new computer and phone operating systems are concerned.

Alan Lemly