To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 3:33 PM
Subject: Storage issues still abound

so, I am going to give you my details so I hope maybe I can get some help with this. I have an iPhone for S, running iOS 7, for some reason it is saying I have 6.2 gigs of messages. I restored my phone, I also went into settings, general, usage, and under each app in usage past storage, I looked at how many or how much documents and data each app pad. I even tried deleting some apps. interestingly enough when I restored my phone, before restoring I had about two gigs free. Now I have about five. But it still says I am using 6.2 GB of messages. I also tried I clean and it still didn't work. Any tips? Thanks much
Lelia

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.