HI Kirsten,

To enter an event that is not on the hour, double-tap the start time on the
edit screen (the screen where you are adding an event) and you will be given a
picker for the hour and minute where you can select the exact time you'd like
the event to start.

YOu can also do this for the end of the event.

What exactly is giving you the trouble in the calendar when it comes to
locating the day's events?

If I know, then maybe I can be more specific.

Make no mistake, I'm all for people using what they like best. However, if I
can shed some light on what is already available I definitely want to do that.
:)

Use what you like though! :) This should be easy, fun and productive after all!

Smiles,

Cara :)
On Sep 23, 2013, at 12:02 PM, Kirsten Edmondson