Well I'm not going to do that as he sounds horrible if enhanced quality is set to off or use compact is set to on. Go try it if you don't believe me. You want British English.

On 25/09/2013 16:58, Alan Paganelli wrote:
I wonder if turning off the high quality voice in voice over would help.
-------

Regards,

Alan

Go Chicago Bears in 2013!

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!
Move out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on
my website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Duck" <l...@csdconsulting.biz>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 7:12 AM
Subject: RE: Want to Downgrade to IOS6

Hi,
Yes, I did think about waiting for a while before upgrading.  I guess I
should have.  However, I just couldn't resist taking IOS7 for a test
drive.
Apparently, if you test drive it then you keep it.  It isn't that big a
deal.  I'm sure that they will sort out the bugs in a later update.
In the
meantime, I can live with it.  However, I would caution others to think
about it before upgrading.  There are several Voice Over bugs
introduced in
IOS7 (described in some detail on Applevis) and, while I can live with
them,
they can be annoying.  Also, I find my 4s to be pretty sluggish as
compared
to when I was running IOS 5 and 6.  I did turn on reduced motion and it
didn't help.  Anyway, like I said, not a huge deal but something to think
about if you haven't yet upgraded.
Thanks,
Scott Duck