From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 12:26 AM
To: viphone
Subject: Re: App Switcher [was "Re: iOS 7, thoughts?"]

Hi,

All you said is true.  But, that's not what I was getting at.  I was saying,
why have the home screen as an option when all other apps have been close?
Just close the switcher automatically instead on displaying the homescreen
in the app switcher.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore