For Mac users, there is an app called iExplorer, which allows you to look at
the folder structure of your iPhone.

Not sure if this would do any better, but just a thought. :)

Smiles,

Cara :)
On Oct 6, 2013, at 6:40 AM, Raul A. Gallegos <r...@raulgallegos.com> wrote:

Hey, here's a thought, would running an app like iClean help with this? Does
the iOS 7 updates get stored in the Other section of the phone's disc space so
that an app such as this might be able to clean it out? I have the app, but I
don't have a device with iOS 7 pending on it.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Oxygen and Magnesium together!? OMg! - Sheldon Cooper