Raul, anybody is saying that IOs 7 install by itself. That every body is saying that IOs 7 is downloading by itself, filling space memory in our devices. The way to empty this space, is installing IOs 7, because is no way to delete the data downloaded by itself. Is true that we have to agree for the instalation, but apple never asked about agreement to download and fill memory space in our devices.
.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2013 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: About iOS 7, is it really so bad? was: Apple now forcing iOS 6 holdouts to upgrade to iOS 7.

Hi, a bit late on this. Doing too much iPhone training, which I'm not complaining about <smile>. I don't believe there is a way this can be done without the user's knowledge or on purpose intervention. Not only do you have to tap the install button, you have to tap agree, and then agree a second time. Of course with Voice Over, it's double tap. After that, the phone goes quiet during the installation process and eventually reboots using iOS 7 and you are asked to continue and that's the part which shows up in many different languages. So, none of this is automagic. I have yet to read a real case situation where this has happened to someone. Also, I think it would be all over the news if it had. So, I think we are safe from the big bad Apple downloading and installing iOS 7 without our consent. Downloading it yes, installing it, no.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
A neutron walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "How much for a drink?." The bartender says, "For you, no charge". Bazinga - Sheldon Cooper