Hello,

One thing that should be tried, if it hasn't been tried already, is to make
sure that the font size is not too large. I remember a while back I was working
with a client who was having a similar issue and ultimately that turned out to
be the culprit. Once we reduce the font size to a more normal sized she was
once again able to read the body of her emails using the two finger flick up
method. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone