Hi Jenn,

Thank goodness the button labels are showing up for someone else!  I
thought I was going delusional, since I've been using this app with
VoiceOver for a year now, and I also checked this app loaded onto an iPad
running the same iOS version and model as Ed is having problems with.  Can
I ask which iPad you're using?  I've checked the Big Calculator Free app on
a first generation iPad Mini running iOS 6.1.2, and a fourth generation
iPad running iOS 7.0.4.

I relabeled three buttons: the memory register buttons are labeled as "MC",
"M+", "M-", and "MR" corresponding to the iPhone labels of "Memory Clear",
"Memory Add", "Memory Subtract", and "Memory Recall".  The app uses a
hyphen symbol for the minus sign, and it isn't pronounced by VoiceOver
appended to the "M", so I relabeled the third button to add the word
"minus" to the end of the field.  The buttons for "x squared" and "x cubed"
that precede "square root x" were also relabeled to include the second
word, because you hear VO say the "x: separately for the "2" and "3".

I really like this calculator app, so I'm glad it really is still
accessible!

Cheers,

Esther