I like Plain Text 2 for posting text documents to my Dropbox.  When the text on
my iPad appears which was created with Plain Text 2, when I view that text
document on my computer, all the words in the document are one long string of
words.  It's easy enough to fix on the computer but it shouldn't be that way.
If you don't mind a little editing on your computer for a now and then
document, Plain Text 2 is a good text app for Dropbox.

Alan

Sent from my iPad Air