From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Caitlyn and Maggie
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 8:05 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: weird message about charging cable on i phone 5c

I had this weird thing happen to me this morning when trying to charge my i
phone 5c.
when I attached the cable to charge it, it popped up this message that said,
"this cable or accessory is notcertified and might not work on this i
phone."

thing is, this is the same cable it came with, and I've been using it to
charge my phone for months now!

I've turned off the phone and am now charging it another way, using my power
pack, but does anybody know anything about this message?

Thanks,
Cait