To: "viphone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 2:20 PM
Subject: Trouble opening the app switcher under 7.1

Since upgrading to 7.1, a double click of the home button no longer
opens the app switcher on my 4s. Can others confirm this behavior?

Kimber

--
Kimberly

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.