Yes and I have reduce motion to on as she does have some moder problems.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of RobH!
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:45 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Tripple click for accessibility not working properly (was)
Trouble opening the app switcher under 7.1

This is interesting!
Now it is meant to be quick clicks,  but isn't there something under
accessibility for motor skills if you can't click that fast?

If reliability can be demonstrated at speed,  we could request them slow it
down a bit.  There was another issue of this sort which either got fixed or
given an adjuster to moderate it at least.  I think mBraille was involved at
the time.

Rh.