These services are generally operating outside the city regulatory process so
there is potential for difficulty.
The best way to avoid difficulty is to call the driver as soon as you're
scheduled and state that you have the animal. If there's an issue on their
part, they can cancel you immediately and you'll get the next driver. what I've
told uber is I'm OK with that as long as I get someone. bEats having a cab
drive up, see the dog and take off which is how it typically goes here.
With Uber, you rate your ride and they rate you, so since I have a five star
rating I'm a good rider to get regardless of whether or not I have a dog. Uber
seems to agree with me about that so far.
But since the city is trying to close it down, I'm also less likely to be
filing complaints and trying to work it out if I can.
Using the app has been a top notch experience for me in several cities.