From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alan Paganelli
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 1:00 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: best way to back up ones I phone

I have mine set to automatically sync to iCloud.  The backup is
automatically performed overnight.  If you backup with WI-FI your computer
has to be on and your iPhone has to be connected to your computer with a
data cable.

Regards,

Alan

I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being
ridiculous - everyone
hasn't met me yet.

Please click on:

HTTP://WWW.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!