The only things I do on the computer that I don't do on the iPhone are:
Word process editing.  It is so much easier to deal with Word on a PC than
doing any real editing and formatting on an iDevice.
Audio editing with GoldWave.
Web site creation and maintenance
Excel spreadsheets

Pretty much everything else I mostly do with the iPhone; banking, web
searches, Email, looking up definitions, and much more.

I also think Microsoft word is far, far easier to use than any word
processing on a Mac.  Especially if you are doing any kind of formatting
with headings, etc.
The business of having to figure out when to "interact" and when you don't
need to "interact" with an element on the screen with a Mac is crazy making.
Plus, it is one of the strangest keystrokes I have ever heard of,
Control+Shift+Options+down arrow to interact and Control+Shift+Options+up
arrow to stop interacting.

HTH,
Richard