From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jan Kleinhans
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2014 10:58 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Teaching Siri to pronounce names - Solution

Hi

I was wondering if you were only to change the last name, would you still
speak out the whole contact name then, as the name might be spoken
correctly, but you only want to change the surname for instanse?
 I have a few contacts where the first names are okay, but I would want to
change the surname spoken.

Thanks for an interesting topic.

Jan Kleinhans----- Original Message -----