From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Krister Ekstrom
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 6:01 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: This might seem like a strange question about ipad mini vs iphone

Hi everyone. Long ago i had an IPad first generation and even an IPad 2nd
generation but we never became friends. Every time i tried to do a swiping
gesture, the ipad thought i wanted to go down a row or something. Now i’m not
good at going in totally streight lines so that may likely have caused this
issue, so i sold the pads. Now however i’m thinking of getting myself one of
these Mini retina thingimajigs, but i’m also thinking why would i want an ipad
in the first place, so that’s the question i ask you. What if anything do you
iphone and ipad owners use one device for and not the other? What works better
on a pad then on a phone or vice versa? Is a Mini really easier to navigate
than an Air or the like?
Thanks for any answer.
/Krister