From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Ricardo Walker
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 8:35 AM
To: viphone
Subject: Re: This might seem like a strange question about ipad mini vs iphone

Hi,

I just came back from a trip to Las Vegas where I left my Macbook pro behind,
and brought my iPad mini with me.  I have a logitech folio keyboard case for
it.  I only use the keyboard when typing not so much for navigating.  This
setup worked extremely well for me.  For starters, the battery life.  It was
nice going 3 days on a single charge, and thats after hard use.  Video
streaming, ebook reading, music streaming, web browsing, etc.  During that same
time, I was recharging my iPhone sometimes twice a day.

As far as the gestures go, since the screen is larger, some might feel their
gestures need to be larger as well.  This is definitely not the case. moving
your finger left, right, up or down is more than enough to do the trick for
navigating on an iPad.

Thanks.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info